TOT SCHOOL Story Time
Various sizes and shapes of construction paper -
1 Yellow Circle, 2 Yellow Squares, 1 Large Red Square, 1 Small Red Square, 1 small purple triangle & 1 small purple rectangle
1. Paste the Large Red Square onto the manilla paper & the 2nd red square above it to form the base for your School House.
2. Next, add your purple triangle to the top of the building make your roof top.
3. Now add your purple rectangle as a door, your 2 yellow squares as a windows & your yellow circle as the sun, of course!
4. Let your tot identify the color and shapes of the items they are working with. Now let them add their own finishing touches. The "Bug" added window panes, a door knob, sunbeams & a school bell!
All that work made me hungry! Join us for TOT SCHOOL Snack Time!
This is one of the "Scout's" favorite snack time recipe.
BUGS ON A LOG
(Named for his sister, no doubt)
Here is what you will need:
2 stalks of celery cut into 3 inch logs
1. Spread the peanut butter in the center of the celery logs.
2. Now take a few raisens to make your bugs crawling on the log.3. Now enjoy the bugs tickling your tummy as you eat.
4. We have the "Scout's" official approval!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for tuning in for TOT SCHOOL! We hope you are on your way to learning and growing as a family . . . just like The Macs. See you again next Tuesday!
Tune in later tonight for WACKY SCIENCE Wednesday . . .
*Be on the lookout of a TOT SCHOOL Giveaway! Coming next week!*
Be sure to check out more fun Tot School links at Carissa at 1+1+1=1
To learn more about great Usborne books for your kids or homeschool, email Heather today!