God . . . who are You & what can You do for me?
Getting to know the Almighty God
Greetings sisters in Christ!
We are continuing this week with our 10 week Bible Study series from Jenifer at By His Grace Ministry called God . . . who are You and what can You do for me? Our second session begins today via a blog discussion post from Titus 2 At The Well. You can begin anytime, so please join in on this study.
This study is designed to join sisters in Christ, where ever they are, to learn more about God and to grow in our relationship with Him. I have just completed the first week and have been blessed by how the Lord is communicating to me and how He is moving in my life. Please join us today. Here is how you can join in:
1. Visit Titus 2 HERE join this week's Bible study.
2. Download your FREE study guide from Jennifer. You will find the current week's study guide, just below her video posts on Monday.
3. Complete your daily study session (in your study guide) and then come back to this blog and we will continue or daily discussions by posting comments on this blog.
4. I will be posting each day, reflecting on the discussion question and the study session from each day. Please join me as we grow with Him.
5. Return to Titus 2 each Monday to be led in the studying of God's Holy Word with Jenifer at By His Grace Ministry.
Today's discussion question: (you can answer 1 or both, that's up to you)
1. What does it mean to you to know that you are precious in God's sight?
2. Can you think of a time in your life when you've experienced, firsthand, the LORD's faithfulness? Share your thoughts.
As a wife, mother, daughter and friend, I don't believe that there is a day that goes by that God's faithfulness is not evident in my life! His faithfulness is essential to just be able to get me through my days, most of the time. As a women, I believe at one time or another, we have all battled with feelings of unworthiness and self-doubt. These were major issues for me in the past, that were battled daily in the forms of depression, worry and anxiety. Oh, to be able to give the Lord back all those wasted times, moments and years! I can't turn back time, so that is where His grace and loving faithfulness met me!
The moment that I realized that God loves me enough to send His only Son for me, even if I were the only one who needed saving, was one of the most precious times in my life. I could no longer feel unworthy, for He made me worthy through Christ. I could no longer worry or feel anxious, for He has given me a spirit of courage, love and of a sound mind. His love and protection is surrounding me constantly. I can always go forward knowing that His hedge of protection is about me and my family, and that whatever life may bring my way, there is nothing that He does not understand nor anything that He hasn't Himself endured for my sake! Wow, that is awesome! Thank you Jesus!
Have a blessed and beautiful week in the Lord's service. Hope to see you "At the Well".