*This Giveaway is CLOSED*
Say "Bye-Bye" to Your Debit Card
The bank takes much more than you realize when you use your ATM and Debit Card on a frequent basis. They mask and disguise it with "convenience" but ultimately you will always pay the $$$. Here are some quick and simple steps to save some $$$ by taking it back from the bank.
- Use only your own bank's ATM machines when you wish to withdraw money and get cash and you will avoid some fees that really add up. Most banks (including your own bank) will charge you $2 per transaction. If you get cash up to three times per week, you will save $6. (+ $24 in your pocket)
- Stay above the minimum balance required in your checking account to avoid monthly charges. If your balance has grown, make sure your fees reflect that. Banks often waive or lower a fat checking account's maintenance charge. (+ $10 in your pocket)
- Open a savings account with no ATM card access. When you get your paycheck, sock away $15 a week. (+ $60 in your pocket)
- Paying bills via on-line banking can save you up to $3.75 for checks and $4.95 for postage. (+ $8.70 in your pocket)
YOU'LL SAVE: $102.70
These few things can help empower you to be the frugal homemaker that you never knew you could be!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here it is as promised the Penny Pinchers Giveaway!
The Frugal Lady Bag Includes:
Full Size Products
Just a lot that a frugal girl would want!
How to enter:
Subscribe to this blog or follow this blog
Then leave a comment below when you have done this.
You can follow (1 entry) & Subscribe (1 entry)
If you already follow or subscribe, give yourself an entry below! & Thank You!
How about some extra entries?
(1) Tweet about this giveaway and use #PennyPinchers in your post.
(2) Post this giveaway with a link on your Facebook Status.
(3) Earn 5 extra entries when you post about the Penny Pincher giveaway on your blog. Just leave me a link below in the comments.
Giveaway ends Sunday, February 28th, 2010
Winner will be chosen Monday, March 1, 2010 12:00 pm CST using Random.org
Happy frugal living!