Or, How-To Eat 2 Cookies in 1 Setting Without Feeling Too Guilty! : )
- Your favorite cookie - homemade is best, but any ole' cookie will do!
- Your favorite Greek Yogurt: We use The Greek gods' Greek Yogurt: Vanilla Honey
1. Bake cookies and allow them to cool on wire rack completely. Or if your super smart, just take them out of your store-bought package . . . genius!
2. Add 1- 2 Tablespoons of Greek yogurt, depending on the size of the cookie.
3. Add your a second cookie by sandwiching it on top of the yogurt.
4. Place a FULL cookie sheet of sandwiches in the freezer until yogurt is frozen to preferred consistency, or wrap individually with clear plastic wrap if you want to eat later . . . but really, why would you want to do that???
5. Take pictures of your Happy Homeschoolers enjoying their summer treat.
(Please note: Happy Homeschooler #3, aka the Scout, is not pictured here due to the fact he had already CONSUMED cookie sandwich in question BEFORE pictures were taken. Boys!?!)
HERE ARE A FEW MORE CHILLY TREATS FROM MY PIN BOARD:
Many blessings for a safe, fun and healthy summer
The Joyful Socks Mom
BIG THINGS HAPPENING IN "MAC"ville!:
- FACEBOOK PARTY! Mom Only Boot Camp fun, coming Friday, June 1st, 2012 - Giveaways, Prizes and lots of pre-conference fellowship!
- MOM ONLY! Boot Camp - Best little Homeschool Conference. Having a Generational Heart in your homeschool. *** Registration open - Tickets limited to 100 attendees - Register Today! ***
- Subscribe via email and be entered EACH MONTH to win a $20 Gift Giveaway - beginning June! $20 Olive Garden Gift Card