2. Notebooking teaches organizational skills. Utilizing notebooking helps your child see the importance of consistent organization and its many benefits.
3. Notebooking promotes a true partnership in education, between teacher and student. When we use notebooking, it helps promote a better mentor relationship between myself and my children.
4. When travels and daily life give you brochures, pamphlets, programs and snap shots, notebooks give you a purposeful place for them to go!
5. Creativity can abound and thrive during the notebooking process. My children enjoy sharing ideas with one another and using their different sets of skills and talents to produce awesome notebooks.
6. Notebooking gives the teacher the ability to quickly assess a students areas of both strength and weakness. Keeping notebooks eases my grading load and keeps everything at my fingertips ready to assess.
8. If it was good enough for George, it should be good enough for me! The discipline of educating one's self is nothing new. Our founding fathers were dedicated to relating and recording all they had learned in order to walk in wisdom. Take a hint from the men who built this nation. . . notebook!
9. Notebooking gives a child a true sense of accomplishment. When the year is over they can look back at all they have learned and accomplished with pride.
10. Notebooking teaches good-stewardship, teaching our students it is better to produce than to consume! It is like having your child become their own textbook author!
Make your Notebooking Success easy from the word go! Try out Jimmie's eBook from Notebooking Fairy!
The Joyful Socks Mom
Where we are at? We are linking up at Many Little Blessings: Top Ten Tuesday
AND - Homeschooling on the Cheap! at 3 Boys and a Dog
Here are some more homeschool resources we recommend:
- Bright Ideas Press - The curriculum that Moms Love! Home of Mystery of History.
- SHAPE Academy - SHAPE offers excellence in home education: Christian, classical, affordable, original and fun!
- No falling behind on Homeschool organizing! Get the Weekly Homeschool Planner today!