Time to get the enthusiasm readied in the science direction. A great way to kick-off science in your homeschool is with science that excites. If it oozes, bubbles or glows, then you should give it a try this week. Although we are covering Creation Science together, Apologia General Science with the olders and Natural Science with the younger, we will be taking a week to focus on "Wacky Science" and celebrate like the true Mad-About-Jesus Scientists that we are.
Here are our Top 10 Bubbling, Oozing, Glowing or generally Gross Science Activities for the week:
1. Tie-Dye Milk
2. Potion Commotion
3. Baking Soda and Vinegar VOLCANO
4. Super Glow-in-the-Dark Slime
7. Soda Pop Gyser
8. The Burping Balloon (sorry, I know it's childish, but consider the source!)
9. Mad Scientist GLOWING Lab
10. Elephant Toothpaste
P.S. DON'T BLOW ANYTHING UP!
Have a Wacky Science Week!
WHERE WE ARE AT? Homeschooling on the Cheap!
Be sure to follow all of the Wacky Science fun on my Pin Board!
- Creation Science from the name you know and trust - Answers in Genesis. Get the New Answers Book today!
- A full General Science curriculum with a Biblical worldview APOLOGIA!
*Crazy Mad Scientist is the banner PHOTO CREDIT