I have compiled a list of fun and thrifty handicrafts, activities & general awesome stuff to do with your kids during Thanksgiving break. Some are "fallish" in nature, others are just super fun and would work well with in fellowshiping with visiting friends and relatives.
- FABULOUS TUTU TUTORIAL: Whip up this super simple tutu and let your little girl put on a ballet for grandpa and grandma.
- Talk Like a Pirate Day Fun! How about a day of Piratey fun and end with The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.
- Easy Super Hero Costumes: Use your imagination to create some simple heros with super powers. My super power? Eating chocolate, quickly!
|AMMUNITION! Photo Credit|
- D-I-Y Rubber Band Guns . . . then duck for cover! The guys will tend to love this activity.
- Plastic Bottle Bowling Tournament: Simple and fun game that even the toddlers can play.
- Crochet Acorn Cap Necklace (A.K.A. Squirrel Attract-or)
- Simple Food Chains Activity
- Apple Burlap Placemats http://bkids.typepad.com/bookhoucraftprojects/2009/11/project-43-apple-placemats.html
- Egg-O! Math Game
- Wax Paper & Crayon Fall Leaves
- Penny Experiment
- Best Corn Husk Doll Tutorial
- Bean Bag Toss
- Melted Crayons Leaf Rubbings
Blessings on your upcoming Thanksgiving holiday and family fiestas!