|Original PHOTO CREDIT via Compfight.com cc|
The Book Basket: This lovely little basket holds the books that are currently being read-a-loud as a family.
Mom's Living Room End-table: These books are what I am currently consuming through out the day when I allow myself to ACTUALLY put my feet up.
- Sacred Marriage: Love the tag line for this book ---> What if God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy.
- Bible: King James Version
- School Education, Volume 3: You can read more on why I am HAVING to review my Charlotte Mason educating.
On my E-Reader: This is what I read when the kids are reading independently during school time hours.
- Notebooking Success: Reading this through for the SECOND time this year hoping to glean more ways to motivate the kids in their notebooking methods.
Joyfully Learning Alongside You,
The Joyful Socks Mom
HERE are other blog posts you might enjoy:
- Notebooking Subject by Subject: Math Notebook
- Reflecitons for a Charlotte Mason Educator
- Modesty in Art Appreciation: CENSORED
Statement of Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. The blog owner receives a small portion of sales generated from these links, which helps to support this blog. The blog writer does receive compensation for reviews and articles, not for thoughts or opinions expressed on this blog. Thank you for your kind consideration.