Here's all the legal stuff . . . Hey, it is what it is.
On PR Friendliness
- I DO review products for companies, brands and bloggers. I DO receive reimbursement to review products or services.
- I DO receive the actual product (or else how does the product get reviewed . . . hello?).
- I DO NOT promote or recommend a product I DO NOT wholeheartedly trust and use in my own home.
These reviews are provided with the sole purpose of sharing with my readers about what we are doing and what is working for our homeschool. These posts are meant to educate my readers and provide them with excellent educational resources. That is really the heart of why I do what I do.
- I DO give my honest opinion on each and every product that I blog about. I will be honest about all products and services reviewed on this blog. My integrity is not for sell and I will be honest about the products that are sent my way. You have been warned . . .
Statement of Disclosure
- I DO link my site to various stores, products and services. There is a possibility (in fact, it is more than likely) that most of these are affiliate links. That means if you click on them and purchase something I, and my family, receive a small commission from the sale. This allows me to write and still bless my family. We thank you, in advance, for shopping with our sponsors and supporting our site.
- I DO sale advertising space on my blog to other companies, brands and bloggers.
- I DO NOT allow any advertiser to purchase space on my blog that does not align with my own personal moral principles and standards. I reserve the right to refuse advertising to any company, blogger or product that I would not promote in my own home.
- I DO love supporting the homeschooling community at large and I want to pay-it-forward, as others did so for me when I began as a home educator. This, and this alone, is my motivation for blogging. This blog can be a blessing to my family, but I would much rather it become a blessing to you, my readers and help you along in your journey. ((Hugs))
Need a product reviewed? Need a twitter, or facebook campaign to promote your brand? Need a blogging or homeschool consultant? Need a speaker for your next event? View my Media Kit Here
Please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding our disclosure, review policies and procedures. Email: awesome(dot)avon(at)hotmail(dot)com
Joyfully serving the home education community!